- Ever wanted to remove Gorse, Blackberry, Wilding Pines, Grass or any other type of unwanted vegetation.
- Offers a solution to Organic farmers, land can be cleared without the use of chemicals.
- Clear scrub quickly to allow for pasture regeneration.
- Gorse Gobbler thrives in the toughest terrain, making it easy to work on busy highways, embankments, railway sidings, steep-slopes or riverbanks. It ensures safe, productive working without risk to life and limb on slopes up to 55 degrees.
- Tracks, our 1200mm cutting width can cut tracks through bush for quad bike access.
- Normal mulching of vegetation up to 100mm in diameter.
- No job to big or too small, several hours to many days.
- Up to 25 times faster than manual cutting
- Tackles slopes up to 55 degrees
- More fuel efficient than a three-man strimming team
- Work safely outside danger zones
Contact Eric 0273364107 or mailto: email@example.com